Step 1: Call to Schedule
Step 2: Bookmark Appointment Links
Dr. Lara Dudek is now offering telemedicine appointments.
Whether you are an established patient or new to our clinic, you are welcome to schedule an online appointment with one of our doctors from the safety of your own home.
Please call the office as you normally would to schedule an appointment: (512) 213-2220
Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive a text or an email with a link to the virtual waiting room. You can bookmark this web address as it will be the same every time you log in.
Log in to the virtual waiting room 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox as your web browser (update to the latest browser version)
- Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection, or use an Ethernet cable
- Close any unused programs
- Situate yourself in a quiet area; turn off any ambient noise such as music, televisions, video games, or other noisy electronics
- Close the door to your room if there are others in your house
- Only allow another person with you in the room if you want them involved in your medical care
- Align the lighting in the room so that it shines on you; this will allow the doctor a better view of your face and your eyes
- If you have a small flashlight (or telephone flashlight), have that near you in case the doctor asks you to shine light on any problem areas
This short video explains how to log in to your appointment: